How to shave - Funny video

How to shave - Funny video

This is a short funny video that I made recently, I wasn't planning to make a video like that at all, the idea came to me one day when my beard was getting thick and started to be annoying, but I was too lazy to shave it, everyday I was telling my self  "OK! I will do it tomorrow" and then I was thinking, why science still didn't come up with something easier for shaving? something that would get your beard shaved effortlessly. And I thought maybe in the future shaving beard would be very easy like just pushing a button, and that's where the Idea came from.

As for the cute face you see in the picture, it has nothing to do with the video, it's just the picture of the girl who inspired me during the process of making this funny video, I am telling you right now so you don't get dissapointed. Enjoy!
by the way I was contacted by a razor company, they posted the video on their website for a while, it was nice of them


Update:
I forgot to mention that this video was filmed by my beloved smartphone Samsung Galaxy S2, I was not into smartphones before but I have reach a point when I really have to have one. And I must say that I didn't regret it, it was my first smart phone and I absolutely loved it (still have it by the way). And of course back then I didn't have any tripods so I just used tape to get the phone in a still place against the window of my room. apparently it worked. Well of course it will not be a hollywoodish movie, I never expected that, but if you see the circumstance of the making of it, you would really be impressed by the result. The editing took a long time, but it was relatively easier than my first short movie (Guilty conscience)
Four years later, I still think that this is a nice cute short video, of course if I would have done it now it would have been in a better quality and I would have avoided many mistakes that I made back then, but still, I still like it, and I would enjoy watching it again, not only because it brings many great memories but also because I find it somehow enjoyable.. Maybe my opinion is not subjective I don't know.
I forgot to mention my gratitude to the two friends of mine who helped me a lot in the making of this video: "Mohamed Nouicri" and "Abderrahim Aabsti" Thank you so much if you happen to read this text. and also my dear friend Natalia (I removed her pic from the video thumbnails because I got some people complaining)
and lastly I want to thank my fans and followers like always, you give me energy to keep on doing what I do so thousands and thousand of thanks to each and everyone of you. I wish you all the best in everything you do in your lives.
Powered by Blogger.