Drawing glasses on face

Drawing glasses on face

Drawing glasses or anything else on a human's face can be hard and challenging. Because it limits your freedom and also because the glasses must have a perfect geometric shape, either round or oval or even rectangle. 
to draw glasses, first you should define the perspective, or from what angle are you looking at the person's face, once you defined the perspective you draw the frame of the glasses (that you will erase later) the frame means the two lsnses and the 2 major lines. You may need to use a ruler or something round, to make the glasses shape perfect.
you should also pay intention to the area where the lenses are while you are drawing glasses on a person's face.. because it will look a little bit or a lot different from the rest of the face, depending on how thick are the lenses of glasses.. In some drawings it's even harder if the lenses are on the eyes and they make the eye look bigger or smaller, it changes a lot in a Portrait drawing.
drawing glasses on a person's face could add a lot to the personality, just imagine this pordrait drawing was without glasses, it would sure look a little bit different. Glasses are one of the tools that help us define the face drawing's personality, along with the eyes, eyebrow...
In this drawing I have used my usually set of graphite pencils 2H and 2B, my paper blending stick and my eraser, although I did not use the eraser that much because I sent really slow on this drawing. I wanted it to be perfect for the sake of the pretty girl in it.
Hope that you like the glasses drawing, and as always if you want to see more drawings and more video please like the facebook fan page. Thank you.

I will post the video for the glasses drawing later today or tomorrow. Stay tuned
Have an artistic day or night.
Peace and Love

Update:
I really have no clue why I devided this drawing in two posts, I could have posted both the portrait pencil drawing and the making of time lapse video in the same article, maybe I was too excited to share the drawing and the video was not ready yet.. Anyway, now after few years I realised it was not a great idea, I could have left the place of the video here to add it later when it's ready instead of having the same thing in two articles, hope that you guys are not bothered by this. I can't change it now because this article for example was posted on March 19th, which is exactly one year after I met the girl in the drawing, and her birthday is on March 20th, so the next day..
Thank you for understanding 
I have made few more drawings and other cool stuff, do not hesitate to check them out. Stay tuned.
peace and love again to everyone and have a great time.
Powered by Blogger.