Drawing Portrait Pencil

Drawing Portrait Pencil

This is the first drawing portrait to whom I have made a speed drawing portrait video. That is why this drawing has a kind of special place in my heart.
The model in this drawing is a german girl. We met last year 2013, as you can see she is beautiful, she was also very nice and sweet, and that is another reason why this portrait drawing is somehow special to me. It is too bad that I didn't meet her again so I could give her the drawings as a gift, she only saw it online.

Anyway, since that time the few drawing portraits that I did were almost all on a speed drawing video.
What was challenging to me in this new portrait drawing was the hair, she has long hair in a certain haircut that made it hard to draw, but I have tried my best.. Hope that I have succeeded. The second thing was the eyes, I always start with drawing eyes in every portrait I draw.. and if I made a mistake in drawing them, I just don't go any further in the drawing, because the eyes tell a lot about the personality, like I always say, eyes give a soul to the portrait drawing. and also the eyes define the personality of the artist.
As always, I hope that you liked this new portrait drawing, stay tuned, more drawings are coming soon, please feel free to check out the social media accounts for all my artwork.

Little update:
This portrait drawing was posted twice, and I am sorry for that, I thought that I didn't post it before and I reuploaded the picture and wrote a whole new article about it, which basically says the same things as this one. But once I got a notification that the drawing was posted twice I deleted the recent one immediately.
I also have a huge respect for the beautiful girl in the drawing. One of the best humans that one could ever meet, even if we only spend few days together, but we both felt like there was some kind of soul connection between us.. the feeling that you already know the other for a very long time that you get sometimes.. It's also too bad that we have never met again but that girl is still stuck in my mind, every interaction and everything that happened in those few days is still in my mind as if it just happened yesterday (it has been more than four years now).. All that I am left with now is memories that bring me a big smile everytime I think about them. So thank you again for existing and thank you for the happiness and joy that you brought into my life and that you still bring me everytime I think of you, I a and I will always be grateful for the few days we have spent together and the happiness you made me feel.
Much love to you and I wish you luck, success, and happiness in everything you do in your life.
Powered by Blogger.