Drawing Beautiful top model girl

Drawing Beautiful top model girl

Drawing with pencil is a passion..
Today is 12/12/12 .. the last repetitive date we'll ever see because there's no 13/13/13, it's the last one so since it's a special date I wanted to post something very special.. This is my Masterpiece.. I spent too much time on it and put a lot of effort, and I must say I'm very glad by the results, I was very Happy when someone said in their comment "this picture is photoshopped"
Im glad I reached this level and I hope I'll keep on improving..
The girl by the way is a friend of mine and also a Model, her name is Nina!
hope that you like my masterpiece.. and don't forget to make a wish.. it's a special date :D
have a nice day / night whatever and a great start of your new life.

Little Update:
Few years later (it's 2018 now) I look back at this wonderful drawing and I feel so much pride, I still see it as my authentic masterpiece, I have done some really great portrait drawings after this one but they didn't gave me the same feeling, this was the first time I reach my highest level of art-ing, this later on became my style, and if you are following me and seeing my drawings you will notice that, the drawings that followed this one are all different from the previous ones and they all have kind of the same identity, I don't know if that makes any sense, every artist has their own identity and the identity shows up in their artwork
Anyway, I still post this drawing is some facebook groups and I still get only love and positive reactions to it, an also I get a lot of requests, like "please draw me" requests you know.. Sometimes it's really embarrassing to say no to people, but it's 2018, I expect people to be understandable, the art supplies cost money, papers cost money, and beside all that I spend a very long time on the drawing, and of course time is money, so why would I draw you for free? I did it back in the days when I was an amateur, I used to draw people for free, and sometimes even without them asking, but not any more, I am a professional now, and hopefully looking forward living from my art if I could, but this won't happen unless I charge for my portraits drawings, I really don't get why this concept is hard to understand, I mean it's a job just like any other job why wouldn't I get paid for doing it?
Thank you for coming on my website and reading my thoughts, much appreciated, and thank you for checking my artwork. and please know that any feedback from your side is really welcomed, there are many ways to contact me, so do not feel ashamed or anything, we are all here to experience and learn from each other.
peace and love and art of course
Powered by Blogger.