Old Woman drawing

Old Woman drawing

This is a politician woman or a politician man's wife from some Eastern Europe country I think, I don't remember really.. I was a kid and just found her pic in a Magazine.. it was something new to me because she's kinda old, and her face has wrinkles wich means too many details, and more details means more hard work.. so yeah that was the story of this pic :)
Update: now that I think of it she was Russian I guess.. maybe the wife of the last soviet union president. 
I remember concidering this to be a start of a more professional era of my art journey, since it has more than two shades of grey, which was hard to achieve with only one cheap pencil, and also for the so many details on her face. And once I was done I showed it to all my family members in pride, like "look what I have achieved" I am no longer that amateur kid you once knew, I am a professional artist and I deserve respect for that, so show me some respect. i also remember that I used to ask them to let me draw them and they refused, but hey, look at them now begging me to draw them and me telling them wait lol who is laughing now hahahaha
Anyway, this drawing and post in general is to not be taken politically in any way, shape or form, I just draw a face that I saw on a magazine, that's it, no hidden agendas or anything
Powered by Blogger.