Old Drawing فايزة كمال Fayza Kamal

Old Drawing فايزة كمال Fayza Kamal

Another Sketch from the old times when I used to watch TV and like the acresses this one is an egyptian actress too I think her name is Fayza Kamal, not sure but I think it is. I was proud of myself (and sill am of course) :P cause when I look now I see that it was really well done lol or at least it's good.. No?? :P
Update:
We are now on July 2019, I have to full every single post in my blog with a lot of words so that they don't think that I do not ad value to my readers and followers. It is a serious problem that we (visual artists) have, our main creation is visual, not textual, so how can we convince the robots that we actualy create and give great value? since they are only programmed to read, not to see and evaluate visual stuff like pictures and drawings.. This could be one of the very few fields where machines could never replace humans, a human will look at your created artwork and easily figure out that you have created it with tears and sweat and hard work, you poured yourself into it, but a robot will just see a picture and no text and judge you as a scammer who is spamming the web with nothing but photos.
How to bypass that? I have no idea, somebody help me please because I have tried everything, I contacted the technical support and everyone I could get a hold of, but still nothing works. I'm this close *showing you how little with my two fingers* lol this close to giving up and look for something else, still have few other options to try, if they did not work then that's it, I am gonna leave this world for the others, others who have time and energy to follow the rules imposed by the big companies, the internet started going down since it got mixed with money, whenever money comes in, things get complicated..
Back to the drawing lol, I went too far in sharing my thoughts with you guys, I am sorry about that. But it can be frustrating at times, when you know you are right but you get falsely flagged for the wrong reasons, and worse when there is nothing you can do about it.. It feels just like talking to a wall.
have a great day or night or weekend, and sorry again for this long text.
Powered by Blogger.