The Old days...

The Old days...

This is from the time when I used to watch movies and series and like the beautiful actresses lol I was like 11 or 12 years old maybe, when I liked this Egyptian Actress, I don't know her name I just used to watch her on TV, but Im kinda proud of this drawing, to me it's more than just black lines on a white paper.. it's a little me :)
And this drawing actually looks better in real than it looks on this picture, mainly because the picture (or the scanning I can even remember) was taken years after the drawing was made.. so the drawing is fading away, it was made using one cheap pencil that I had back in the day.. not one of them fancy strong pencils that stick on the paper, also I did not have any of those sprays that help to keep the drawing in good conditions.. Even now I still don't have it. I always think about buying it but I keep on postponing it, and also because I don't draw as much as I used to long time ago.. drawing is very tiring and not beneficial, at least to me, so I have to do something else, I still draw from time to time of course, I can not and will not stop drawing, it's part of me, but we get cought up in everyday life and the things we have to go through, it leaves us no time or energy to draw or so anything fun.
Powered by Blogger.